this is a small guide about how to remove Lync Server Configurations from the Active Directory so you can install and publish another Lync Topology.
- Login to your Domain Controller with an account that have Enterprise Admin permissions.
- Open ADSI edit
- Connect to Configuration Partition
- Go to “Services Container”
- then to RTC Service”
- Delete the Whole RTC Service container
- Then you need to delete any old Computer object related to the old Lync Infrastructure
Once this is done, you can start again with the AD preparation again and republish the topology.