Microsoft Release couple of days ago update 14.0.5 for Lync for MAC 2011 that fixes the following issues.
I knew about the update when I was troubleshooting a problem with a Lync MAC, so I decided to share it with you.
other that the improvement it adds to the current Lync for MAC 2011 which you can read about in the KB linked above.
it also fixes the following
- 2844262 Error message when you enter a plus sign on the dial pad in Lync for Mac 2011
- 2851281 You cannot join an online meeting on a Lync for Mac 2011-based device
- 2844273 Users cannot hear ring-back tone for outbound calls through PSTN in Lync for Mac 2011
- 2844266 Users cannot retrieve calendar information in Lync for Mac 2011
- 2844270 User is disconnected from a desktop or application sharing session in an online meeting in Lync for Mac 2011
- 2844265 An update that lets you view your calls history is available for Lync for Mac 2011
- 2844271 Users now receive a recording notification when a conversation or an online meeting is recorded in Lync for Mac 2011
- 2851280 Can’t sign in to Lync for Mac 2011 by using an Office 365 account
- 2851290 Call information is not displayed in the Media Quality Diagnostic Reports for a device that is running Lync for Mac 2011
- 2851291 Update is available that adds delegate management features to Lync for Mac 2011
- 2837047 Error message when you try to join an online meeting on a Lync for Mac 2011-based device
- 2837048 Desktop sharing or video sharing session disconnects when you use Lync for Mac 2011
You can download it from Here