I decided to write a step by step guide in configuring Skype for business hybrid scenario, I noticed that the Office 365 guide can be confusing.
before we start I’m assuming the following
- You already have a functional internal Skype for Business infrastructure especially in regard to the external functionalities and Open Federation
- You have installed, configured and synchronizing your Active directory (ADFS & DirSync)
- Added and verified your Domain with your Office 365 tenant
- have Global administrator permissions on Office 365
- Installed Skype for Business Online Windows PowerShell Module
Continue reading “Configuring Skype For Business Hybrid- step by step guide”
I have been working on this article for a while now I wanted to make another complete how-to guide about integrating Skype for Business with the new Exchange 2016 server where you will find a simple step by step on how to integrate both platforms in every way possible.
This article will assume you already have a running Skype for Business & Exchange 2016 infrastructures and working without errors or problems, I will not go into how to install Exchange or Skype for business server, there is a lot of good articles and videos out there for that.
Continue reading “The Complete Skype for Business / Exchange 2016 integration Guide – Part I”